Sunday, November 06, 2005

Let me preface this by saying I really don't like reading posts about other people's finds at yard/garage/tag sales. Not because I don't like other people to get bargains, I just feel a pang of envy that the sales around here never include anything Martha might find at one of her infamous "tag sales." But, my aunt will appreciate this post so I'm going to write it anyway.


This is just a sampling of the fabric I picked up the other day at the sale. Total price $3.50. There were packs of fat quarters including Winnie the Pooh and Scooby Doo. I don't know what I am going to do with those. Perhaps make some more crayon totes?

Love some of these Christmas prints. Some of them just might show up in my "Winter Fun" quilt which is in the works now.

Other bargains found included Little Golden Books for a quarter a piece, vintage patterns for ten cents a piece, and craft magazines for a quarter.

No comments: