Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My ultimate comfort food is macaroni, cheese, and tomatoes. Elbow macaroni, shredded cheese, and stewed tomatoes...yum! I made some last night for dinner and it seems Owen likes it, too. I'm not big on leftovers but I am thinking that I'll eat the rest for dinner tonight.

I had some money sitting in my PayPal account that was just begging to be used. I went on a buying spree on E*Bay and now it's all gone. Bought some Melissa & Doug puzzles for Owen, embroidered alphabet cards, finger puppets...nothing for me. I don't buy myself much anymore!

Frustrated with trying to find summer maternity clothes. I am pregnant the absolute opposite season this time around. Old Navy always has a good selection but they are still operating under cooler weather standards. I need summer clothes! It's getting hot here in Florida!

Planning on two Easter egg hunts this weekend. One with Tommy's family at breakfast and one with mine for lunch/dinner.


I always have a helper when emptying the dishwasher. He doesn't actually get to sit up on the door, though. I turned my head for a second, and there he was. Couldn't resist a picture before I put him back on the floor and the screaming started.

No comments: