Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The 32nd birthday came and went. Yuck. Dinner was exceptionally good, though. I got to stand on the chair while they sang and presented me with a pineapple boat, again. Love having my birthday celebrated there.

We did manage to take both boys out to search for furniture a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully, it will be delivered tomorrow. We purchased an entertainment group for our big screen, coffee and end tables, and an executive desk set. Furniture shopping is not for the person wanting immediate gratification. I hate that you search and search for the perfect pieces only to have to wait 2-4 weeks to get it!

We are supposed to go to Biloxi this weekend for a little get-away. The darlings are staying with Granny and Grandpa. It's going to be rough being away from the little guys for the night. I promise I'll play their birthday numbers when I'm playing Roulette ;)

No comments: