Sunday, September 03, 2006

We're home! We had a great time in Biloxi and even learned to play the very intimidating game of Craps! I don't know why we didn't try to learn to play sooner. Although we enjoyed our time "away" it's good to be home with the boys again.

The furniture was delivered Thursday but an end table and my desk hutch were damaged. After the delivery guys left, we noticed that both the left and right towers of the entertainment center and our new office chair were damaged, too. At least we have those pieces to use until the new ones come in a couple of weeks. I'm beginning to think we shouldn't puchase furniture from that store anymore. We had a similar incident with Owen's bed.

I'm slowly beginning to find time to craft during the day. Right now, it's cross stitching and punch needle embroidery. It's a slow process, thus no pictures! I know, I'm pretty boring!

No comments: