Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Birth Announcement Magnet

When I was pregnant with Jack, I came across a flyer of magnetic birth announcements. Since Owen's birth announcement is still hanging on our fridge, I thought magnets would be a great usable idea. I did a little research on the company and was saddened because they only allow purchases of fifty or more. After further research, I realize that most "companies" require that large a purchase. It does make sense, but I don't really know 50 people!

So, once Jack was born, I turned to trusty E*Bay! I found a great seller that only required purchases in multiples of ten. Now that, I can handle. She even worked up four different samples after I told her my ideas. If anyone is interested, e-mail me and I'll give you her user id. It's nice to come across a seller that offers great customer service and fast shipping. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

No comments: