Friday, October 06, 2006



Finally getting around to putting the finishing touches on the boy's rooms. I've been scouring the Internet for some art for Owen's room to match his bedding. Today, I went to a local craft show and found a very creative lady who sells children's artwork. She covers her canvas in material and paints right on top of the fabric. The results are fantastic. I special ordered a robot painting for Owen's room which should arrive in a couple of weeks.

Jack's room is decorated in a cowboy theme. I purchased five yards of this fabric last year with plans for using it in Owen's big boy bedroom. Now, it's going to serve another purpose. I'm working on it. Slowly but surely.

Being at the craft show really made me miss doing something creative. I'm planning on making something for Owen's birthday this year like I made the quilt last year. I would like each child to have something handmade each year for their birthdays.

And now, just because I can...pictures of the boys.

No comments: