Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I have been seriously spoiled by watching the last two seasons of Lost on DVD. I am finally caught up and actually had to watch it real time tonight. I want to put the next disc in to see what comes next, but sadly I can't do that.

I am really trying to come into this century, though. I called our satellite company to come and install a DVR since they moved Grey's against CSI on Thursdays. Well, that's not the only reason but it was a driving force behind that decision. They were supposed to come today but evidently the installer called in sick and they had to reschedule for next Wednesday.

The consignment sale is going well. I volunteered three hours (which turned into five) last night. I'm looking forward to seeing how much I sold. I'm already setting stuff aside for the Spring sale in April.

No comments: