Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Well, our second third anniversary was much better than our first third anniversary...if that makes any sense!

I'm seriously waiting for the second episode of Grey's Anatomy and the first episode of Lost. I'm finally caught up after watching the second season of Lost on DVD.

I've been busy gathering the boys' clothes together for a large consignment sale being held in my area next week. I'm so glad to be getting rid of this extra stuff. Anything that doesn't sell will be heading straight to our local charity shop.

My new favorite place is Starbucks. I know, I know, I'm a little late in discovering the goodness which is Starbucks. I used to roll my eyes at "those" people, you know the ones... Well, I'm not loving them for their coffee, let me tell you. I order a Grande Caramel Apple Cider and a slice of their divine Pumpkin Loaf. Every single time I order this combination the barista says how great it sounds. Fall is in the air, I can feel it.

No comments: