Monday, September 18, 2006

I have been working on cross stitching every night. Forgot how s-l-o-w-l-y results actually show up. Therefore, no new pictures of anything exciting! Also, that Season 2 of Lost isn't actually helping my productivity/speed. I can't concentrate fully since I have to pay attention to the television or I'll truly be lost. hah!

This weekend we are celebrating our second third anniversary! Funny, same line as in the movie Ocean's 12. It took some prompting from my mom to even realize we were about to miss our own anniversary. We can both clearly remember our first anniversary date (January 19) but neither of us remembered September 25. Tommy had to dig through our files to find our marriage certificate.

Sad. ;)

I think we're going to take a small trip out of town in celebration! The following week, my mom is coming to visit and we'll take the boys to the fountains. Hopefully, it won't be too chilly. Yeah, right.

Pictures to come in the next couple of days. Sorry this blog is so boring!

No comments: