Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving
I'm a day late in this greeting but considering I haven't been on the computer in a few days, it's all good.

Today, I'm off with the other crazies to try to find some Christmas presents for my family. Even though no one will tell me what they want for Christmas! I find that so frustrating. Pretty much every person in my family buys what they want when they want it. Therefore, there is nothing to tell a gift giver to purchase for them for Christmas.

Right now though, I'm still in bed lying beside one of my favorite people in the world. No, not Tommy, he's out freezing his rear off in the hunting woods with some guys from work. I'm here in bed with Jack Jack and we're waiting on Brother to get up! I'm so thankful for these boys and their deer hunting daddy, too!

No comments: