Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy
I finally found the nine foot Christmas tree I was desperately searching for. I wanted a tall, skinny, pre-lit nine foot tree this year. We have always decorated an artificial tree and since our tree is eleven years old, it was time for a new one. I searched all the stores around and finally found one in Pensacola. So, I packed the boys and we drove to get it. It's almost picture worthy.

The Fourth Annual Cookie Bake is at my house this year. I'm trying to gather ingredients and new recipes for that, as well. Looks like we have a few more in attendance this year. The more the merrier, I say.

I'm also working on my ornaments for an ornament swap. Shhh...don't tell. They were supposed to go out on Saturday.

For now, here's our little Jack Jack in his winter hat.

No comments: