Friday, March 30, 2007

Mom's Group Easter Celebration

For the Easter Celebration, I made cupcakes! This was actually my first time dying coconut (don't know why I was so intimidated by it) and it was extremely easy. I searched for a cute cupcake idea, but in the end, settled for this idea. I think they turned out very well.


I'm loving my new Reisenthel Market Basket from Garnet Hill. It is collapsible and so handy! It held everything we needed for the party today.


Owen hunting for eggs without his basket...even though none had been hidden yet! We had a great time. A mom in our group volunteered to be the hostess for the day. She has a lovely home downtown. It was a fantastic setting for our first Easter egg hunt with the Mom's Group.


Jack Jack didn't miss out on any of the fun, either!

No comments: