Monday, April 23, 2007

Boxes, boxes, everywhere...
What in the flying hell have we gotten ourselves into?

Seriously, you'd think I'd be a pro by now at this moving stuff! I still have some boxes left to unpack and we've been living here for almost two weeks now. It doesn't help that we changed paint colors, added chair rail and molding to a few rooms, and extra shelving to the office.

In the hallway leading to the boys's rooms we have painted the bottom portion black--chalkboard paint! Fun! Crazy...but fun. I told DH that I NEVER thought we would have black paint anywhere in our house.

So, the living room, kitchen, boys' rooms, our room, and office are completely finished. We still have to cut in the dining room ceiling since we didn't have a tall enough ladder when we were painting last week. There are three bathrooms that are still plain white. I think we've decided a tone on tone green stripes for the master bath. I'm not sure about the guest bath or the boys' bathroom just yet. Too many decisions give me a headache. The boys' play room is still white, as well.

No comments: