Thursday, April 12, 2007

I was doing so well...
With the updates, that is!

We are moving, painting, and installing this week. Unfortunately the house was built with stark white walls. So, just like this house, we had to go in and paint. We installed chair rail, our own style cabinet hardware, and extra shelving. We've been pretty spoiled by living in houses which we've built from the ground up over the years. But, I think it's looking more and more like a custom built home every day.

I remained in my childhood home for the first twenty-one years of my life. We never moved, didn't even consider it, as far as I can remember.

In the last eleven years, I have moved a total of eleven times. Crazy! I'm sure there are other people who have moved way more than I have. For that, they deserve a medal.

I'm taking a little time off from packing for Mom's Night Out tonight. I'm looking forward to chatting/gossiping with my new friends and some mexican food.

No comments: