Sunday, June 03, 2007

You know, I have pictures on my camera. 379 pictures to be exact. I need to edit those pictures, file them in their respective folders, and delete them from the memory card on the camera.

Why do I have such a hard time with this task? I have such a phobia about deleting pictures from the camera. Afraid that I will lose them forever. Crazy, I know.

Jack is walking all around the house (have a picture or two of that). He's into everything and trying his best to keep up with his big brother.



We spent the weekend at my in-laws lake house where Owen caught a fish (picture of that, too). Well, really, his grandpa put a fish on his hook, but Owen thinks he caught it! It was a relaxing time. But, I'm so glad to be back home, in my own bed. We are going on vacation in a few weeks and I really need to start making lists and preparing for those 5 days we will be away.




I really need to head to bed. Owen starts Mom's Day Out tomorrow (three hours a day, one day a week for four weeks). It's going to kill me to drop him off tomorrow, if only for three hours. Jack Jack and I will find something to do together, I'm sure.

No comments: