Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wow! It has been a l-o-n-g time! I know it's been a while if my mom tells me it's time to update my blog and she's not too computer savvy!


Jack's first birthday was a success! We rented an indoor bounce facility and had a private party there. I was afraid if we didn't make his party private we'd have to worry about big kids we didn't know stomping all over the little ones. Not that it's okay for big kids we DO know to stomp all over them...but you get what I'm saying.

I'll have to post pictures of his cake when I finally edit them. I didn't make it this year. I figured I could pay someone and it wouldn't be as stressful. I was right! I did order Mickey Mouse decorated sugar cookies off the Internet for the treat bags and I decorated the bags with colored Mickey shapes. I just used an oversized Mickey paper punch for that and glued those on. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the treat bags. It was a hectic day!


Owen is attending MDO at church on Tuesdays. He is quite the talker and the boy loves to sing. He really cracks me up with some of the stuff he comes up with.

The moms group I organize is really consuming my time, as well. This weekend we are all going to a beach house for a Mom's Slumber Party. I can't wait!

No comments: