Saturday, December 08, 2007

We're Back!


Okay, well we've been back for what? 10 days now! And I was doing so well blogging. I'm going to back date this post for my own sanity.

We had a great time on vacation! Both boys were able to get their hair cut at the Main Street Barber Shop in Disney World. Owen hasn't had a haircut since our last Disney trip when he was 11 months old and had his first haircut at Disney.

Of course, my camera battery died and I left the spare battery and the charger at home. My mother-in-law took hundreds of pictures and the Disney photographers were able to catch all the great shots, as well. So, I was safe. The picture above isn't the best one, but it's one I do have on my memory card.

We tried not to rush around and just enjoy the time we had. Next time, I'd like to stay 7 nights. Maybe 5 days at the parks and the other time just around the resort and shopping in Downtown Disney.

No comments: