Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A few notes!

I finally joined the gym last week and we've gone pretty much every day. Owen enjoys the daycare there and Jack had a hard time adjusting. Today, he only cried a few minutes after I dropped them off. Progress! I decided I needed some variation from my normal workout routine at home...which usually includes jumping on my Nordic Trac (LOVE that thing) for 45 minutes while I watch television or read a book. I've had my NT about 14 years and it's staying with me until it croaks.

Tomorrow is my birthday. 34. My mother wrote me an e-mail today letting me know that today is my last day to be 33 so enjoy it. Thanks, Mom! ;)

Our house is officially up for sale. I really don't want to go through the process of moving again. We're not in any great hurry to sell, but it would be nice to live out of a neighborhood again. Now that the boys are getting older, Tommy thinks it is so important for them to have acreage to roam around on. Like I would let them go roaming all over without me or something?

That's about it! Nothing too exciting happening around here. I did purchase the materials to create a Halloween Countdown Calendar and I'm looking forward to starting that.

No comments: