Sunday, January 04, 2009

Spent some time sitting in the sun reading while the boys rode the four wheeler and Tommy built a ramp into the shed. We needed a ramp so the boys could drive their four wheelers out of the shed.

He then proceeded to build a VERY large sign for his new neighborhood while I went inside and made chicken and dumplings. I remember helping my granny roll the dumplings out and helping to cut them with a knife. The only thing I cut was the plastic bag of the frozen dumplings to put into the pot. They were delicious, but not as good as hers.

All in all a pretty good Sunday.


Love this picture of Jack. He was thirsty! Look at how dirty his little face and hands are. He is most definitely all boy.


Project 365 (Day 8)

I really hope people (prospetive homeowners) can see this sign that Tommy built for his neighborhood. It was as tall as our house. Of course, he had two little helpers and a couple of neighbors stopped by to see what in the world he was doing, I'm sure.

No comments: