Saturday, January 03, 2009

Some love and just a little dislike

Today the holiday decorations came down. I won't lie and say that I didn't say a few choice words dragging the boxes down from the attic, despite the fact that I asked Tommy to get them down fifteen times. Looks like four wheeler riding was more important than box retrival. But I'm not bitter. I'm loving that things are back to normal around here.

I am loving this Project 365 idea. I love the fact that it is forcing encouraging me to take more pictures.

Went to see Twilight and have dinner with a friend. Good times.

Project 365 (Day 7)

On the way out the door to see twilight with Christy. Tommy snapped this picture of us when Owen came to give me kiss goodbye. When Jack comes to kiss me goodbye, he always tells me to "Hurry home."

No comments: