Thursday, January 01, 2009

Well, Happy New Year to you

After much drama this morning, I was finally able to order a Project 365 kit. I was very frustrated which isn't a very good way to begin 2009. I was just about ready to give up and make my own when the order finally went through.

I bought Seasons 1 & 3 of Bones yesterday at Target. They had those 2 seasons on sale for less than $20 a season. Season 2 was still $45, so I couldn't bring myself to buy that one to complete my little collection. Why do I have such a hang-up on watching new shows when they actually premiere on the television? Probably because I've been burned so many times in the past by the networks cancelling some of my favorites.

I'm on Day 5 of Project 365 and will post days four and five tomorrow. I'm too lazy to get up and get the memory card out of the camera to post them now.

Project 365 (Day 5)

Shopping at Toys R Us on New Years Day. The store was empty. People must be as sick of toys as I am. Owen discovered Planet Heroes on a recent shopping trip to Target and wanted to spend his gift card for his birthday on a new action figure (Ace the Earth guy) and the Turbo Shuttle. Of course, Jack didn't come away empty handed either. Tommy can't resist...and he gets on to me! ;)

No comments: