Sunday, February 01, 2009

Two New Cards

I woke up this morning, with a terrible headache. When Tommy gets home, I am seriously going back to bed. I have been productive this morning, finishing laundry (yuck) and making my final two cards for the 2009 Year in Cards Class (Class 1 for January) over at Two Peas in a Bucket.


Flower Card


Paper Studio cardstock
Provo Craft paper (green glitter dots)
Paper Studio chipboard heart
Prima flower (Calypso tin)
Sticko button
ribbon-unknown


Live*Laugh*Love Card


I didn't like the pale pink on top of the hot pink so I actually broke out the chalks for this one. I hadn't used them in years. Once I chalked over the pale pink I liked it a little better. I'm not in love with this card, but it will do for now.

Paper Studio cardstock
Provo Craft paper (tan glitter dots)
Live, Laugh, Love sticker-Making Memories
Flower Brads-Making Memories
Flower Punch-EK Success
ribbon & buttons--unknown


Project 365 (Day 36)
All three cards together:

No comments: