Thursday, July 02, 2009
I have finally finished all of my projects for the sewing swap. I'm really pleased with how everything came out. Above are the small gift bags for one of the thirty minute groups. This project really did take about thirty minutes, unlike some of the others I completed.
I was in four "thirty minute" groups and two "one hour" groups. Needless to say, it took me many more hours than that! I had to make five of each item for each group. But, I went ahead and made six of each so I could have one for myself and I'm really glad I did that.
Tommy is pleased, since I've actually used the sewing machine more in the past two weeks than I have used it in five years! I have to say that the Bernina was worth every penny.