Monday, July 06, 2009

I hosted an "Anything Goes Mixed Media Fabric Charm Swap" on TwoPeas recently and all the charms went back out to the participants. I need to post a picture of all of them! It was a fantastic swap!




My contribution to the swap--handmade felt strawberries. I was very pleased with how they turned out. They were pretty simple to construct, as well.

As I was sorting the charms for the swap to get them ready to send out, I noticed the boys were mighty quiet. They came down the hall to see me, so I present to you--

How Boys Play Dress-Up



Notice both of them have thier shoes on the wrong feet. Usually Owen is pretty good about getting his on the correct feet. Those boots must have confused him. The toy gun and that visor? I didn't know what to say, so I just grabbed the camera and laughed.

No comments: