Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm still alive. Setting up a kindergarten class is a little exhausting! One night I was at the school until 11:30 PM. We have an excellent principal who allows us to stay and work in our rooms. I've been so blessed throughout my career with fantastic principals. Each one remembered what it was like to be in the classroom and that is refreshing.

I'm going with my mom and sister to a scrapbook class today. We'll be making an acrylic recipe book. I'd promise pictures, but I'd probably not make good on that promise any time soon. ;)

Life at the beach is good. It's so surreal leaving the beach to go to work. Waking up to the ocean at your back door can put anyone in a great mood. The boys love building sand castles, playing in the water, and fishing. I just wish we were able to enjoy it more, but we're hardly ever there.

We still haven't packed all of our stuff from our house. The renters want to move in on October 1st, so we have a little over a month to get ALL of our stuff out. I think we're going to need all that time.

No comments: