- For those two rugrats pictured above
- For my husband who is currently practicing the guitar in the living room. I'm so glad he is still with us, able to walk (albeit with a limp), and able to enjoy a new safer hobby.
- For time spent with my precious family last night. We enjoyed the John Conlee (Rose Colored Glasses, Common Man) concert and I couldn't help thinking how much my dad would have loved it.
- That my FIL came by this morning and helped Tommy move the gargantuan television out of the hallway. Since it bit the dust a few weeks ago and we bought a new one for the bedroom, it's been sitting in the hall. Not anymore! :)
- I can take a nap later today. I'm not a fan of Daylight Savings Time.