Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's Turkey Day
We are going to my sister's for Thanksgiving this year. We'll dine on the usual: fried turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, and green bean casserole. I know mom is bringing gumbo (yum!). I'm in charge of the red velvet cake (made last night and currently sits awaiting homemade icing) and broccoli salad. I got off pretty easy this year!

This morning, we are meeting T's family for breakfast. I'm vowing not to eat a lot at breakfast so there's more room for lunch.

As of right now, this weekend looks pretty busy. Of course, tomorrow being Black Friday and all, all the crazy people, including myself, will be out at the butt crack of dawn. Saturday morning, my sister and I will attend a card making class.

After the card making class, I am supposed to hurry home so that husband, O and I can go out of town. We are going to Atlanta to visit the new aquarium...

and for the first time in my life, an IKEA! I'm excited.

No comments: