Tuesday, January 10, 2006


I'm so excited to have found these LGB for 25 cents a piece. I came across a whole box of them at a sale the other day. I could kick myself for not buying the entire box. But, I'm all about decluttering these days. Sigh. I was so excited, I accidentally picked up two of the same book. I was able to get Let's Go, Trucks,Buzzy Bee Story Book, Tawny Scrawny Lion, Richard Scarry's Floating Bananas, Richard Scarry's Chipmunk's ABC, Scuffy the Tugboat, and Richard Scarry's Best Little Word Book Ever!.


Also, I just thought I'd share two of my most favorite flea market finds. Wooden pear with detachable lid and wooden toothpick holder. I keep both in the kitchen on top of this wrought iron hot plate from BB&B.

Please excuse these rotten pictures. It's quite cloudy outside and this is the best I could do. Who am I kidding, though. My pictures are usually awful...natural light or not.

No comments: