Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I have been a very bad blogger. Since there really isn't anything new to report, I didn't want the occassional reader to be bored to tears. But, here I am anyway.

I haven't done anything creative in weeks. Unless you count preparing my S.H.E. card system. It really keeps me motivated when I move those cards to the next day or the next week. For those unfamiliar, S.H.E. (stands for Sidetracked Home Executives) is a system to keep your house organized, clean, and clutter free . It implements a 3x5 card system which organizes tasks that need to be completed on a daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly basis.

My next quilt class starts this Thursday with a new teacher. Which reminds me that I never posted pictures of the Batik Mystery Quilt top. Guess I better add "charge camera battery" to that list of weekly chores. See, not as organized as I thought.

No comments: