Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This past weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday with a seafood cookout at my sister's house. This Friday we are officially "going out to eat" for her birthday/Valentine's Day. My family is notorious for extending holidays. We believe in dragging it out! Works for me.

For the last couple of months, Tommy has been working about 50 miles from home. We have discussed building closer so his drive isn't that far. We are thinking halfway between our home and his job would be a good compromise. It would put us living in Alabama but still near civilization. That area is really beginning to grow. It is a difficult decision, but I think it's time for a change. He has been looking at land in our preferred town and thinks he's found a great lot on a lake. I guess we'll head that way this Saturday and check it out.

My second quilt class is tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll be leaving the house a little early since Krispy Kreme is right on the way.

No comments: