Saturday, September 13, 2008

Change
I don't do well with change. I'm a creature of habit and crave consistency and normalcy. I'm sure there is some deep seeded reason why I am this way, but that's a post for another day...or not.

Change is inevitable and just a part of life, though. So, I'm just going to have to put on my big girl pants and get on with it.

It looks like Tommy is going to start traveling for work. Jack is going to have a VERY hard time with this. I swear the first thing he asks me when he wakes up in the morning is where his daddy is, "Daddy, home?" He asks several times throughout the day, as well.

Both boys have really been spoiled with him being able to take them to work with him on occassion. I loved the fact that he could come home when needed since his schedule was so flexible. Now, it doesn't look like that is going to continue.

But, this new job could very well be a good thing. I'm going to try to learn to embrace change. I'll let you know how that's working for me, stay tuned. ;)

No comments: