Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Recap
Wow, time really flew by these last couple of days. I stayed awake until 4 AM the night before Christmas Eve cleaning and decluttering. Seven garbage bags went to the Goodwill and I felt much better about the impending toy surplus headed our way.

On Christmas Eve, Tommy's family came to our house for lunch. Along with all the other presents, Grandpa brought two huge remote control Hummers that my shins have been dodging ever since.

After putting out reindeer food for the reindeer and chocolate milk and cookies for Santa, it was time for bed. I thought the boys would never go to sleep that night. They aren't even great sleepers on a "normal" night, so I'm not sure what I expected. The next morning is all on video and sadly I didn't get many pictures.


Jack riding Owen's "red with a little black on it" four wheeler he has been asking for for the last three months.

Owen riding Jack's Gator through the kitchen.


Yeah, yeah, I know. Our first toy gun. When Dad's a hunter, what do you do? Even though it is just a toy, he isn't allowed to point it at anyone. [[[Shudder]]]


Owen took this picture of us. Bad lighting, but I'm just lucky to have the picture with all our body parts in the frame.


Owen thinks it's funny to stick his tongue out during picture taking time. It's not.

No comments: