Sunday, December 21, 2008


We made these little ornaments at the Christmas Craft Playdate at my house on Friday. I wish I would have taken a picture of all of the ornaments made by the children, but it was a busy day.

Friday night I attended a small Christmas party with three friends. It's such fun getting together with them. Good times.

Yesterday is just a blur. I had to be up at the crack of dawn to be at the college to take a test to renew my teaching certificate. I parked at least 400 yards away from the actual building, along with five other people. We met four other lost souls on the way to the proper building. We all walked in about five minutes late. Embarrassing. But, at least I wasn't by myself! To top it all off and make the day even crappier, I left my calculator in the car! I had to do all of the math by hand. Not an easy task. I've never done anything as irresponsible as that in my life. Like I said, crappy day.

Today, we are going to meet Tommy's family for lunch. We're going to Bass Pro Shop (the boys love it) and to see the lights at Bellingrath. Hopefully, between those two places, we'll come home with pictures of the boys with Santa. I know, bad mom, not taking them to see Santa yet.

And just because I can.

I love this picture. They look like best buddies just hanging out.

No comments: