Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The school year is winding down and we still have a lot of exciting events happening within the next 14 1/2 days. I will miss my little 5 and 6 year olds when the school year is over. I can't believe that I'll have a kindergartener myself next year. Where have the years gone?

We've been busy around the house lately, as well. Creating and planting flowerbeds is a lot of work. Now I understand why we hired someone at our last house. Landscapers earn every penny they make. We've also been painting some furniture to match the new house, as well as buying a few pieces.

We hauled off a cargo trailer full of stuff to the "Goodwheel" as Jack and Owen call it. It feels good to just be rid of the junk and clutter. I'm afraid to start organizing my craft room, though. I know there's plenty of stuff in there that could/should go to the "Goodwheel."

This poor blog has been neglected for a long time. Hopefully with summer approaching, I can be a little better. Promises, promises...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you have a kindergartner of your own now! They have grown so fast.

I love that the boys call it the Goodwheel!!! So cute! Glad to see you're back at your blog.
Maybe you'll have more time this summer. You're right to take it slow and easy. Enjoy the time you have! Aunt Johnnie