Saturday, June 19, 2010

This poor neglected blog. I need to be much better about updating so I have some record of how quickly time is passing by.

It's been a great summer break so far. I'm willing it to go by s-l-o-w-l-y. I'm enjoying spending time with the boys and pulling weeds out of the flower bed on a daily basis. I'm not quite sure why we went through all the trouble of putting down weed blocker when it doesn't even work. But, pulling weeds is kind of therapeutic, if you're into that sort of thing.

We're looking forward to seeing Toy Story 3. I think I have talked Owen into setting foot in the movie theater once again. I traumatized him by taking him to see New Moon. Poor mommy judgement, but he fell asleep about fifteen minutes into it.

My whole family is asleep and I've once again turned into a night owl. I've rented Final Destination (which I'd forgotten I'd already seen) and Shutter Island. No wonder I can't sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy! I love the new look, sorry I haven't been coming by. I left the blogging world for awhile but now I am back at http://mooselipssinkships.wordpress.com it's my mental/emotional health journal :-) Hope you are having great holidays!